Register now for our current webinar offering(s):
Interested in presenting a webinar?
If you have a topic that you’d like to present as a webinar on behalf of the Academy, we want to hear from you! Here’s what you need to know:
- Presentation length must be 60 minutes or less. Allow for 15 minutes for Q&A afterwards
- The Academy offers a $100/hour honorarium for webinars
- Submit your proposal for a webinar using the Webinar Proposal Form for consideration. Upon acceptance, a separate agreement will be sent to the lead presenter. Upon execution of the agreement, the Executive Director will work with the presenter and Education Committee member to set-up the webinar on a mutually convenient date, promote, and register participants
- If you agree to recording of the webinar, it will be made available beyond the date of the live recording, which may include offering it on APTA’s Learning Center.
Listen to previously recorded webinars here:
- National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel Updates, Staging, and Literature Review (Sept 29, 2016)
- Electrodiagnostic Evaluation of Heal Pain (June 23, 2016)
- National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel Updates (April 22, 2015)
- The Integument: Current Concepts in Care at End of Life (August 8, 2013)
- Preparing the Wounded Foot for Ambulation (May 3, 2012)