Membership has its privileges.
Connect and share with approximately 1,000 physical therapy practitioners who are interested in electrophysiology, electrotherapy, biophysical agents, and wound management.
Take advantage of valuable professional resources available to ACEWM members, such as:
- Mentoring for specialization in clinical electrophysiology
- Practice-specific electronic mailing lists for clinical electrophysiology and wound management that facilitate mentoring, information-dissemination, discussion, and networking among clinicians and academicians around the country and world
- Special Interest Group in Wound Management
- Special Interest Group in Electrodiagnosis
- Practice group in Biophysical Agents
Mentoring for specialization in clinical electrophysiology and wound management
Click here to learn more about our mentorship program
Practice-specific electronic mailing lists for clinical electrophysiology and wound management
Mailing list of Academy Members contains names and addresses only, and is provided by email as an excel file
Membership for Students
Students interested in Physical Therapy will have access to valuable educational information.