Daryl Lawson, PT, DSc, Assistant Professor, Elon University. Daryl teaches the integumentary and some orthopedic classes in the department of physical therapy at Elon University. He has published past articles on electrical stimulation, blood flow and chronic, non-healing wounds. He looks forward to doing more research in this area of wound healing. Daryl’s collaborator was Jerrold Petrofsky, PhD, JD of Loma Linda University.
- Listen to the webinar: Electrodiagnostic Evaluation of Heel Pain. Reflections on Two Years of Podiatric Electrodiagnostic Practice
- Second Annual Wound Management Research Award Winner!
- Education Committee Chair
- 2016 Honors & Awards ACEWM Member Recipients
- Clinical Electrophysiology Academy Membership (CEAM) TF Update
- Hello world! on